Signing up for a subscription means that the customer authorised Senseihost to make a recurring charge to PayPal account for a fixed amount. After signing up, the customer will see a ‘Successful Payment’ page with further information on subscription.
Review subscription history in PayPal
- Log in to PayPal account;
- Press “History” near the top of the page;
- Press the “More filters” drop down menu, choose the “Subscriptions and agreements” option and finally click “Subscriptions”;
- Change the date, if necessary, and then click “Show”;
- Press “Details” beside the “Subscription Creation” entry of the subscription you wish to view.
To change the funding source from this page:
- Choose the preferred future payment option next to “Subscription Funding Source”;
- Click “Update Information” to save your changes.
To cancel the subscription from this page:
- Go to the bottom of the page, click “Cancel Subscription”;
- On the confirmation page, click “Cancel Subscription” again.
Cancelling a subscription on the day of a scheduled payment will not guarantee that the payment won’t be sent. PayPal customer can only cancel a subscription that is active and recurring.